Our 300 Hour Teacher Training is for yogis and yoginis who have completed a foundational RYS 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training before. During the course you will be able to advance your practice, build confidence and receive new ideas on how to adjust and align as a practitioner and teacher. Re-connect with your authentic self and listen to your inner voice. After completion you can register as RYT 500 with Yoga Alliance or any other Yoga Federation.
The 300 hour YTT is a 29-day intensive program that requires discipline, open-mindedness and patience. It is designed to strengthen the already existing knowledge a student or teacher may have about the foundation of Yoga. The 300 Hour course is going to help both intermediate and advanced level students to engage in professional and personal investigation into the richly transformative powers of yoga, in their body, mind and soul.
During the program, we focus a lot on alignment and adjustment, as we believe that only if the pose is adjusted correctly, the maximum benefit will be reached. Our teachers are corrective, knowledgeable and precise. They interact with our students patiently and always aim to focus on the individual's need and condition. Aspiring teachers will also learn everything about the use of props such as belts, bolsters and straps for guiding students at the different levels of practice. This will help the students to develop a better understanding of each of the poses.
The 300 hour yoga teacher training course covers topics such as Hatha Yoga (a minimum of 100 asana), Ashtanga Yoga (a minimum of 40 asana), Yoga Anatomy, Yoga Philosophy, Yoga Adjustment/Alignment, Yoga Therapy, Teaching Practice, Emotional Unblocking and Karma Yoga. During the Teaching Practice, each student will be teaching their own classes with feedback from our teachers. The Emotional Unblocking is a healing therapy by Swami Vipin Gyan that focuses on releasing accumulated energy blockages from the body.
Classes are held six days a week from 6:20am until 7pm.
You can save 10% on advance booking. Book Now
- Regular Course Price – USD 2000
- Reserve your space 2 months before you start the course & the price will be-USD 1800, For Two students USD 3400
- Reserve your space 3 months before you start the course & the price will be-USD 1700, For two student USD 3200
- Reserve your space 4 month before start the course, Price will be-USD 1650, For Two student USD 3100
The fees include
- A shared room with hot water
- Wifi connection
- Sattvic Diet food 3 times daily
- Tea 3 times daily
- Cleansing process materials
- Two course books
- 3 days of outtings to nearby locations (waterfall, elephant trip)
- One white yoga t-shirt
- One mala
- Yoga Alliance registered certificate
You can book your seat in advance just 500USDBook Now
300-Hour Teacher Training- 4 Week Schedule
|Time||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4|
|6:30-7:00||Wake up Shatkarma (body cleaning)||Wake up Shatkarma (body cleaning)||Wake up Shatkarma(body cleaning)||Wake up Shatkarma(body cleaning)|
|7:00-8:00||Power of Transformation Breathing||Emotional Unblocking Class||Emotional Unblocking Practice||Power of Transformation Breathing)|
|8:00-9:30||Hatha Yoga Practice||Hatha Yoga Practice||Ashtanga Yoga Practice||Teaching Practice|
|9:30-10:00||Light Breakfast||Light Breakfast||Stomach Cleaning||Light Breakfast|
|10:00-11:00||Anatomy Class||Anatomy Class||Ayurveda Class||Teaching Methodology & Practice|
|11:00-12:00||Philosophy Class||Philosophy Class||Philosophy Class||Ayurvedic Cooking Class|
|13:00-15:30||Break & Study time||Break & Study time||Break & Study time||Break & Study time|
|15:30-16:00||Reflection & Tea||Reflection & Tea||Reflection & Tea||Reflection & Tea|
|16:00-17:30||Hatha Asana Class||Hatha Asana Class||Yoga Therapy Class||Yoga Therapy Class|
|17:30-18:30||Karma Yoga||Karma Yoga||Yogic Lifestyle Application into Western Life||Teaching Practice|
|18:30-19:00||Pranayama||Mantra Chanting||Mantra Chanting||Satsang|
|22:00||Lights off||Lights off||Lights off||Lights off|
- Acquire deeper knowledge of Yoga Asanas, Pranayama, Meditation, Philosophy, and Anatomy
- Enhance your teaching skills and brush up on your Sanskrit, asana vocabulary, and adjustment techniques.
- Refresh your knowledge of anatomy and philosophy in a focused, committed learning environment with professional and dedicated teachers.
- Deepen your own personal asana practice with daily Vinyasa Flow classes, advanced asana practice like arm balances and backbends.
- Learn and practice hands-on adjustments and enhance your teaching skills.
- Share the knowledge and experience you have gained as a yoga teacher with others.
- Take some personal time for yourself and ENJOY BEING A STUDENT AGAIN—studying in a fun, encouraging, and supportive environment.
- Enhance your credibility and increase your visibility.
- The philosophy component will follow a more in-depth study of Chakras and Bhagavad Gita, apart from basics of Ayurveda. Students will study intense pranayama, chakra balance, metaphysical meditations, and Yoga Nidra.
- The Anatomical highlight will be on practical applications of anatomy and comparative anatomy.
Power of Transformation Meditation
- Technique & Application
- Transformational Mantra Chanting
- Awareness Expansion
- Meditation Lecture & Theory
- Body points
- Treatment Structure
- Theory & Lecture
- Treatment Practice
- Relationship between emotional accumulation in body and thought pattern
Asana300 hour students will learn more than 100 traditional and dynamic Hatha yoga Asana poses as well as a minimum of 25 Ashtanga poses. Note: 60 Asana is the minimum for the final exam
Pranayama (Advanced Level)Introduction, its aspects, pranic body, different types of prana, types of breathing, anatomy of breathing, Yogic breathing, Nadi Shodhana (alternate nostril breathing), Sheetali (cooling breath), Shitkari (hissing breath), Bhramari (humming bee breath), Ujjayi (the psychic or victorious breath), Bhastrika (bellows breath), Kapalabhati (frontal brain cleansing breath), Suryabheda (vitality stimulating breath) including advance variations.
- Jala Neti
- Sutra Neti
- Dhauti (Vamana)
- Pranava Japa
- Svasti Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Five Elements
- Seven Chakras
- Power of love & surrender
MudraIntroduction, types, Hand mudras, Postural mudras, Lock (bandha) mudras, Jnana mudra (psychic gesture of knowledge), chin mudra (psychic gesture of consciousness), Shambhavi mudra (eyebrow center of gazing), Nasikagradrishti (nosetip gazing), Khechari mudra (toungue lock), Shanmukhi mudra (closing the seven gates), Vipareetkarani (inverted psychic attitude), MahaMudra (great psychic attitude).
BandhasIntroduction, types, throat lock, root lock, abdominal lock, great lock Kriya; Yogic cleansing techniques: Nasal cleansing (neti), frontal brain cleansing (kapalabhati), and eye cleansing-candle gazing (trataka).locks & psychic gestures on advanced level)
- Principles of demonstration
- Observing, assisting and correcting
- Instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher
- Voice projection, floor presence
- The student’s process of learning Planning and structuring a class
- Alignment and hands-on-adjustments
- Dealing with injuries and safety precautions
- Business aspects of teaching yoga
- Symptoms of a good teacher
- Proper alignment
- Clear instruction
- Individual care of each student
- Includes both human physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.) and energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, nadis, etc). Includes both the study of the subject and application of its principles to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns).
- Practical anatomy with a major emphasis on muscular and skeletal structures and in-depth study of anatomical and skeletal differences (i.e. compression, tension, and proportion and orientation theory)
- Introduction to different body systems
- Skeletal system, muscular system, connective tissue, nervous system, major joints of the body
- Breathing and respiratory system
- Practical applications of anatomy into postures
- Therapeutic applications of postures and working with injuries in asana class
- Meaning of yoga, concepts, history
- Four paths of yoga ( Jnana, Raja, Bhakti, Karma Yoga)
- Ashtanga Yoga & Hatha Yoga
- Prana (bioplasmic energy)
- The chakra system, its qualities, activating and balancing techniques
- Energy or nadi system
- Meditation: introduction, practices, meditation and mind, removal of mental problems
- Guru and disciple relationship
- Kriya Yoga
- Five types of bodies (sheaths or koshas)