Gyan Yog Breath is a center for learning yoga and meditation based in Rishikesh, India offering in-depth courses on the practices and philosophies associated with this ancient practice. Here at this institution, students can enroll themselves for the 500 hour classes that present detailed instructions regarding the asanas and practices of yoga and meditation. Being taught about yoga and meditation at the Gyan Yog Breath center can show students how to develop complete mastery over the forces that stream through their bodies and minds. It can also enable them to become full time yoga teachers in the future. The course curriculum of the 500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training India program taught at Gyan Yog Breath will include lessons on Hatha yoga, Ashtanga yoga, various asanas and breathing exercises, including Pranayama. The students will be guided by eminent yoga teachers who are true masters in their own right. They are capable of presenting valuable instructions to students that are both exemplifying and corrective. Relying on years of experience as yoga instructors, our teachers can help the students to grasp the finer aspects of yoga and meditation which can help them in all facets of life.
Here at Gyan Yog Breath, we understand that our students need a peaceful and quiet environment where they can learn about yoga and meditation. We also provide our students with an intimate setting that allows them to ask questions and remove all doubts that they may have about the various asanas, postures and breathing techniques. We always keep our classes limited to a handful number of students. This allows us to offer maximum attention to each and every of our individual students. Our RYS 500 yoga training programs are highly intensive and can provide with longstanding benefits. At Gyan Yog Breath, we offer a training curriculum for the 500 Yoga Teacher program that is approved by the Yoga Alliance Foundation of USA. It covers all the essential aspects of yoga and meditation that the student should develop a clear understanding about. Our teachers have a great knowledge about all aspects of yoga and meditation and they can help students to learn everything about the philosophies, theories, practices and postures of yoga.
The students can take full advantage of the practice training sessions that goes on for 6 days a week here at Gyan Yog Breath. This can help them to get acquainted with everything that they need to know about yoga technique. After a student completes his or her 500 hours yoga teacher training course, he or she is going to get a certificate of approval from Yoga Alliance. This is going to be one of the most poignant moments in the life of a student. The certificate will also enable the student to become a professional teacher of yoga and offer instructions to others about this ancient practice, thereby helping them to understand its significance. Being a professional yoga teacher also allows a person to help others find their spiritual goal while at the same time benefit greatly from personal practice of yoga.
Hatha yoga; the forerunner of all yogic practices
Hatha yoga is the basis for all the forms of yoga practiced in modern times. For anyone looking to embark on a spiritual journey and develop in-depth understanding and mastery over the self, hatha yoga serves as the perfect channel for fulfilling such goals. Regularly practicing and studying this traditional yoga style can help a person to learn everything about the asanas associated with it. It also presents the student an opportunity to incorporate various Hatha yoga techniques into the modern yoga types.
Why Gyan Yog Breath is the best Indian center for Yoga Training
Gyan Yog Breath is the best center for yoga teacher training in India. Located in Rishikesh, India, we offer our classes to students who are looking to improve their lives holistically with the help of yoga and meditation. By keeping our class sizes small, we can present each and every student personalized attention so that they can have the best guidance. Our institution is located in the beautiful town of Laxmanjhula. At Gyan Yog Breath, the students can get adequate yoga teaching practice at drop-in sessions that are meant for all beginner backpackers. The friendly teachers that we have here at Gyan Yog Breath can help students at every step of the way so that they can learn everything that they need to know about yoga. The 500 hours yoga teacher training course that we offer our students also allows them to benefit from the emotion unblocking treatment training program.
200 Hours Teacher Training Classes Schedule
We offer 500 Hours Advanced Yoga Teacher Training programs. Join our Yoga Alliance approved school for advanced multi-style Hatha and Ashtanga 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training course. This advanced course is wonderful for students of all levels as well as for teachers who have completed their 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training at our school or another certified facility.
Regular Course Price – USD 3000
Reserve your space 2 months before you start the course & the price will be-USD 2900, For Two students USD 5600
Reserve your space 3 months before you start the course & the price will be-USD 2800, For two student USD 5400
Reserve your space 4 month before start the course, Price will be-USD 2700, For Two student USD 5200Book Your Seat
The fees include
- A shared room with hot water
- Wifi connection
- Sattvic Diet food 3 times daily
- Tea 3 times daily
- Cleansing process materials
- Two course books
- 3 days of outtings to nearby locations (waterfall, elephant trip)
- Two white yoga t-shirt
- One mala
- Yoga Alliance registered certificate
500-Hour Teacher Training- 6 Week Schedule
|Time||Week 1&2||Week 3&4||Week 5&6|
|6:30-7:00||Wake up Shatkarma (body cleaning)||Wake up Shatkarma(body cleaning)||Wake up Shatkarma(body cleaning)|
|7:00-8:00||Power of Transformation Breathing||Emotional Unblocking Class||Emotional Unblocking Practice|
|8:00-9:30||Hatha Yoga Practice||Hatha Yoga Practice||Ashtanga Yoga Practice|
|8:00-9:30||Hatha Yoga Practice||Hatha Yoga Practice||Ashtanga Yoga Practice|
|9:30-10:00||Light Breakfast||Light Breakfast||Stomach Cleaning|
|10:00-11:00||Anatomy Class||Anatomy Class||Teaching Methodology & Practice|
|11:00-12:00||Philosophy Class||Philosophy Class||Philosophy Class|
|13:00-15:30||Break & Study time||Break & Study time||Break & Study time|
|15:30-16:00||Reflection & Tea||Reflection & Tea||Reflection & Tea|
|16:00-17:30||Hatha Asana Class||Hatha Asana Class||Yoga Therapy Class|
|17:30-18:30||Karma Yoga||Karma Yoga||Yogic Lifestyle Application into Western Life|
|18:30-19:00||Pranayama||Mantra Chanting||Mantra Chanting|
|22:00||Lights off||Lights off||Lights off|
- Acquire deepest knowledge of Yoga Asanas, Pranayama, Meditation, Philosophy, and Anatomy.
- Enhance your teaching skills and brush up on your Sanskrit, asana vocabulary, and adjustment techniques.
- Refresh your knowledge of anatomy and philosophy in a focused, committed learning environment with professional and dedicated teachers.
- Deepen your own personal asana practice with daily Vinyasa Flow classes, advanced asana practice like arm balances and backbends.
- Learn and practice hands-on adjustments and enhance your teaching skills.
- Share the knowledge and experience you have gained as a yoga teacher with others.
- Take some personal time for yourself and ENJOY BEING A STUDENT AGAIN—studying in a fun, encouraging, and supportive environment.
- Enhance your credibility and increase your visibility.
- The philosophy component will follow a more in-depth study of Chakras and Bhagavad Gita, apart from basics of Ayurveda. Students will study intense pranayama, chakra balance, metaphysical meditations, and Yoga Nidra.
- The Anatomical highlight will be on practical applications of anatomy and comparative anatomy.
Power of Transformation Meditation
- Technique & Application
- Transformational Mantra Chanting
- Awareness Expansion
- Meditation Lecture & Theory
- Body points
- Treatment Structure
- Theory & Lecture
- Treatment Practice
- Relationship between emotional accumulation in body and thought pattern
300 hour students will learn more than 100 traditional and dynamic Hatha yoga Asana poses as well as a minimum of 25 Ashtanga poses.Note: 60 Asana is the minimum for the final exam
Pranayama (Advanced Level)
Introduction, its aspects, pranic body, different types of prana, types of breathing, anatomy of breathing, Yogic breathing, Nadi Shodhana (alternate nostril breathing), Sheetali (cooling breath), Shitkari (hissing breath), Bhramari (humming bee breath), Ujjayi (the psychic or victorious breath), Bhastrika (bellows breath), Kapalabhati (frontal brain cleansing breath), Suryabheda (vitality stimulating breath) including advance variations.
- Jala Neti
- Sutra Neti
- Dhauti (Vamana)
- Pranava Japa
- Svasti Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Five Elements
- Seven Chakras
- Power of love & surrender
MudraIntroduction, types, Hand mudras, Postural mudras, Lock (bandha) mudras, Jnana mudra (psychic gesture of knowledge), chin mudra (psychic gesture of consciousness), Shambhavi mudra (eyebrow center of gazing), Nasikagradrishti (nosetip gazing), Khechari mudra (toungue lock), Shanmukhi mudra (closing the seven gates), Vipareetkarani (inverted psychic attitude), MahaMudra (great psychic attitude).
BandhasIntroduction, types, throat lock, root lock, abdominal lock, great lock Kriya; Yogic cleansing techniques: Nasal cleansing (neti), frontal brain cleansing (kapalabhati), and eye cleansing-candle gazing (trataka).locks & psychic gestures on advanced level)
- Principles of demonstration
- Observing, assisting and correcting
- Instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher
- Voice projection, floor presence
- The student’s process of learning Planning and structuring a class
- Alignment and hands-on-adjustments
- Dealing with injuries and safety precautions
- Business aspects of teaching yoga
- Symptoms of a good teacher
- Proper alignment
- Clear instruction
- Individual care of each student
- Includes both human physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.) and energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, nadis, etc). Includes both the study of the subject and application of its principles to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns).
- Practical anatomy with a major emphasis on muscular and skeletal structures and in-depth study of anatomical and skeletal differences (i.e. compression, tension, and proportion and orientation theory)
- Introduction to different body systems
- Skeletal system, muscular system, connective tissue, nervous system, major joints of the body
- Breathing and respiratory system
- Practical applications of anatomy into postures
- Therapeutic applications of postures and working with injuries in asana class