Fertility Yoga Teacher Training in India
What is a Fertility Yoga Teacher Training?
This Fertility Yoga Training in India aims to provide you with a comprehensive toolkit by learning how to teach women who are trying to become pregnant. Did you know that 1 in 6 couples today face infertility challenges? Trying to conceive and having a healthy baby is not an easy journey for many. More than 12 million couples worldwide are struggling with natural conception. Often the reasons behind infertility are oppressed emotions, hectic lifestyles, hormonal imbalances, wrong food choices, and accumulated toxins. Yoga, Meditation, and Ayurveda are highly recommended by many fertility doctors, clinics, and naturopaths to re-gain physical balance and optimum health that is required for a successful pregnancy. But, how do you exactly guide someone who’s trying to conceive? As a fertility yoga teacher, you can improve your student’s chances of conception, take away the stress and pressure that come along with infertility and encourage a healthy journey towards parenthood.
The 8-Day Fertility Yoga Teacher Training at Gyan Yog Breath covers a variety of modules such as Yoga Asanas for Fertility, Meditation Techniques, Ayurvedic Remedies, Herbs & Detox, Dietary Regulations for Conception, and Yogic Philosophy in Relation to Fertility & Motherhood.
At Gyan Yog Breath, you will be guided individually by our qualified MA Teachers and Doctor of Ayurveda.
Fertility Yoga Teacher Training Syllabus and Modules:
Yogic Philosophy Applied to Fertility, Conception & Pregnancy
- Benefits and Goals of Yoga for Fertility
- Understanding the Monthly Cycle and Fertility Process
- Stress and Fertility
- Emotional Imbalances and Psychological fluctuations in Relation to Fertility
- Motherhood & Parenthood
- From Pre-conception until delivery
Yoga Asana in Relation to Fertility
- Understanding the Effects of Yoga Poses
- Structuring & Designing Yoga For Fertility Classes
- Learning different postures to improve fertility
- Learning modifications, adjustment and variations
- Suitable postures for each cycle phase
- The Anatomy of the Practitioner & Postures in Relation to their Anatomical Benefits
Ayurveda, Detox And Herbal Recommendations
- Fertility according to Ayurveda
- Natural Conception, IVF and modern fertility treatments
- How to Detoxify the body and release toxins
- Ayurvedic remedies and important supplements
- The power of food combinations and right diet
- Diet According to the Cycle & Improving Fertility
Emotional Blockage Treatment And Meditation
- What are emotional blockages?
- Releasing accumulated energy blocks to gain new balance
- Learning the pressure points and understanding each point’s meaning
- Increased energy flow and released trauma
- Guided meditations with intention setting
- Silent meditation for inner transformation
Duration: 8 Days, Residential
Next available Dates:
- 1st-8th July 2023, 8 Days Fertility Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
- 1st-8th August 2023, 8 Days Fertility Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
- 1st-8th September 2022, 8 Days Fertility Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
The student/applicant must have completed a Yoga Alliance registered 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training previously. Accepted pre-qualifications: RYT-200, ERYT-200, RYT-500 or ERYT-500.
The course fee for the 8-Day Fertility Yoga Training in India is 1800 USD
Students who have completed their 200, 300 or 500 Hour YTT at GYB/YIF, receive a 300 USD discount on this training.
The course fee includes:
- 9 Nights Accommodation
- 9 Days of Meals (2 vegan or vegetarian meals per day + 1 Fruit meal)
- Welcoming Ceremony & Graduation Ceremony
- 2 Course Books
- Ayurvedic Consultation
- 1 Dosha Specific Detox Tea Box
- Cleansing Materials
- New Yoga Mat
- All modules including Ayurvedic Practicum and Emotional Blockage® Treatment
- Airport Pick Up (Dehradun-Rishikesh)
- Fertility Yoga Teacher Training Certification upon successful completion